Open House events at Carter Childcare & Early Learning Center have been scheduled for Saturday, Nov 23 from 8 a..m.-4 p.m and at the same times on the following Monday and Tuesday Nov 25 and 26.
* Grand opening and first day of business will be announced soon.
* Owner Shawna Messer wishes to thank the public and especially early enrollees for their patience with us as we are striving to make this the safest, highest quality, and happiest Daycare possible!
* We also wish to thank the various contractors and suppliers who have worked hard to make this happen.
* A special thanks/shout out to Mark Strother and The Commercial Bank of Grayson for supporting this project and believing in us!
* Also a special thanks to Todd and Wanda Antrobus for their gracious assistance in helping supply us with the necessary equipment and furniture!
* Please visit the open house and see for yourself the amazing facility and “homelike” environment created for our children in Carter County!
* We will continue to enroll children as the slots are available. If there are no slots available for a particular age group your name will be added to the waiting list and every effort will be made to accommodate you ASAP!
* We will also be offering refreshments and on site enrollment as well as information on CCAP program (State assistance) and USDA food program.
* If any questions, call (606)474-KIDS (5437) or (606)315-9309
Carter County Post is a labor of love. However, we here at the Post have expenses. We plan on always being free to view, but ask that you support us through a monthly donation.
If you’re willing to give up a coffee a week (more or less is okay too!!!) to support local news, shoot us an email to [email protected] with how much you’d like to donate weekly or monthly, and we will send you an email back with the process.