Thursday May 27th – Sunday May 30th
(Tentative Schedule Subject to change)
Thursday May 27th:
- Window Display Judging at 1:30 PM, Wilson-Stinson Homemaker’s Club. Register, call 474-4401
- OPENING CEREMONIES at 6:00 PM, Main Stage, Main Street, Welcoming Address, Awards, National Anthem, JROTC Salute and ribbon cutting.
- FAMILY FUN NIGHT with Rock Climbing Wall from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM Behind Horton & Brown Pharmacy on Main Street, price is $5.00. Free Children’s Inflatables from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (Location TBD). Oak Grove Church of Christ will be providing one FREE Snowie per child.
- MAIN STAGE ON MAIN STREET PERFORMANCES: Dance with Hope Studio at 6:30 PM, Center Stage Studio at 7:00 PM, Cosmic Cheer with Amy Damron at 7:30 PM, Cats Gym with Kelly Littleton at 8:00 PM.
- MUSIC ON MAIN STREET: Elijah Boggs at 8:30 PM
- FOOD VENDORS on Pomeroy Street and Commercial Bank Parking Lot.
Friday May 28th:
- GRAYSON FIRE DEPARTMENT BBQ Grayson Volunteer Fire Department BBQ & Catfish Fry from 4:00 PM until food runs out, $14.00 for Adults, $9.00 Veterans & Seniors, Kids 10 and under FREE. Fire Station 3rd Street.
- RETAIL & ARTS VENDORS open 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Pomeroy Street and Commercial Bank Parking Lot.
- ECHS GRADUATION PARADE Class of 2021 Graduation Parade at 5:00 PM, Main street.
- ICE CREAM SOCIAL FREE Ice Cream while supply lasts at Bayless Presbyterian Church beginning at 5:00 PM, 2nd Street on church lawn.
- NEW!! MEET FOOD NETWORK CHAMP JASON SMITH Champion of “Holiday Baking: on Food Network; Jason Smith will be on hand for autographs from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM in the Vendor’s Tent Area.
- CELEBRATE THE EARTH ART SHOW Grayson Gallery & Art Center celebrating their 10 year anniversary with Art Show & Sale from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- MUSIC ON MAIN STREET: Acousticats at 6:15 PM, Carrier at 7:20 PM, City Heat at 8:30 PM
Saturday May 29th:
- NEW! HELICOPTER RIDES, $35.00 each. Carol Malone Blvd and Academic Parkway in front of KCU.
- MEMORY DAYS 5K RUN and WALK from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM, Run starts at 8:00 AM at The Commercial Bank Parking Lot and benefits Relay for Life. Contact 606-255-0111 to register.
- KIWANIS MOTOCYCLE SHOW from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, Judging at 10:00 AM. Old Ralph’s parking lot, $20 entry fee for participants which includes a T-Shirt. To register call 606-207-6774, 606-255-6359, or 606-255-0297 to ensure proper T-Shirt size, Additional T-Shirts are $15.00. Funds go towards a wheelchair accessible swing at new park.
- RETAIL AND ARTS VENDORS OPEN! open 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM on corner of Carol Malone and Main Street, Food Vendors on Pomeroy Street and Commercial Bank Parking Lot.
- MEMORY DAYS CAR SHOW from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Prichard Elementary Parking Lot, $10 entry fee for participants. Contact Carter County Cruisers to register at 606-286-7327.
- 20th ANNUAL DOG JOG at 10:00 AM on the corner of Hord & Main Street, $15.00 entry fee for participants and includes a T-Shirt. Contact All Creatures Veterinary Care at 606-474-5146 to register.
- FREE CHILDREN’S TRAIN RIDES from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at First Church parking lot corner of Pomeroy and 2nd Street.
- INFLATION STATION at 10:00 AM until dark, location TBD, $5.00 all day wrist band, Extreme rides $5.00 each.
- GRAYSON LIBRARY BOOK SALE by the Friends of the Library, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Grayson branch, 116 W Main Street.
- NEW! Grayson Sports Park presents GRAYSON BASEBALL CLUB TOURNAMENT from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the NEW Grayson Sports Park, Robert & Mary Avenue.
- CELEBRATE THE EARTH ART SHOW at Grayson Gallery & Art Center celebrating its 10 year anniversary with an Art Show & Sale from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- PARADE LINE-UP begins at Noon at the Old Estep’s, US 60 West of Downtown. To register for the Parade call 606-474-4401 or visit The Grayson Area Chamber of Commerce Facebook page.
- 50TH ANNUAL MEMORY DAYS PARADE AT 1:00 pm, US 60 & Main Street, “ALL ROADS LEAD BACK TO GRAYSON”, Sponsored by The Grayson Area Chamber of Commerce, Emcee Jill York & Mike Nelson
- NEW! MUSIC AT THE CITY BUILDING: Evergreen at 3:00 PM
- TREE SCULPTURE DEDICATION at 3:30 PM by Woodcarver Larry Porter at the City Building.
- MUSIC ON MAIN STREET: The Vindicated at 5:00 PM, Bad Decision at 6:15 PM, Shelby Lore at 7:30 PM, Dustin Burchett at 8:30 PM.