Versailles, Ky. – The 16 colleges of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) are offering low cost, non-credit training. These short-term courses, offered through the Workforce Solutions program, help those already in the workforce who want to move up or people who need training to get started in a new career.
Programs are offered in two online formats – self-paced or live classes. Self-paced classes include:
· Healthy at Work – The latest information on COVID-19 risk factors and safety measures in the workplace.
· Professionalism and Essential Skills
· Communication and Diversity
· Transition to Management
Live virtual classes offered are:
· NEC Electric Code Update
· Professional in Human Resources Certification Exam Prep
· SHRM SCP/CP Certification Exam Prep
· Electrical Licensing Preparation
· AutoCAD Basics
· Enhanced Operator I: Workplace Principles
· Safety and Universal Precautions
· Microsoft Excel Level 1
· Sterile Processing National Review Certification Prep
· Pharmacy Tech National Review Certification Prep
· Adapting Your Leadership Style
· Cultural Competence
These skills and certifications are in-demand. Students will learn from industry experts and quickly gain the expertise needed for career advancement and employability. Cost for courses begins at $49 with several under $100. Exam prep courses are higher. For more information on cost and start dates for each course, visit the Workforce Solutions web page.
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System is the Commonwealth’s largest postsecondary institution with 16 colleges and more than 70 campuses. We also are Kentucky’s largest provider of workforce and online education. Through partnerships with business and industry, we align our programs to meet the needs of local employers. Our colleges are united in their commitment to making life better for our students, communities and the citizens of Kentucky. To date, KCTCS has served one million Kentuckians.