Disaster Debris Field Monitors will be responsible for validating the collection of debris from the public
right-of-way. Employees in this position are the “on-site” monitors for the collection of debris. As a field monitor,
you will observe disaster debris as it is loaded into hauling vehicles and document required information using an
electronic device (training provided). Note: This position involves only monitoring cleanup – you will NOT need to
participate in the physical cleanup of debris or supervise crews. Hours are generally 6 – 7 days a week, working
10 – 14 hour shifts. The hourly rate for this position will be $12.00.
• – Local candidates preferred.
• – This position requires the use of a personal vehicle that is in good working condition, either one you own
or one you have express permission to operate in conjunction with this employment daily. • – Proof of valid
auto registration and current liability insurance is required to be maintained at all times. • – Proof of a valid
driver’s license is required to be in your possession at all times.
• – Social Security Card
• – This position also requires the use of your personal cell phone.
• – Qualified candidates must be able to work long days (12-14 hours, 6-7 days per week) •
- Candidates with at least a High School diploma or the equivalent are preferred.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or search “DebrisTech Debris Monitor”
to apply on Indeed.com or call 601-852-1175